Tuesday, June 19, 2012

37 Weeks!

Zoey!

You are almost done in there!  The doctor says you can really come any time so we are making sure to have all the final details done.  Your daddy wants you to come tomorrow & I want you to wait until after my family shower next week.  I truly can't wait for you to be here & see your sweet little face.

I am feeling so much bigger this time around but I don't know if that is because I'm a chasing your sissy & Kingson around this time.  You are about 6 1/3 pounds & 19 inches, the length of a swiss chard.  I think you are going to be slightly bigger then Hallee.  Your dad says you will be smaller so we will see here in a few weeks.

We are praying for you & the sweet healthy baby you will be when you arrive.  We are also praying for a quick & safe delivery so we can kiss your cheeks the moment you arrive.  We LOVE you so much already & I can only imagine how much that will grow the moment you arrive in my arms.

Lots of love,
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment