Tuesday, May 22, 2012

33 Weeks!



Lovely Girl!

You are about the size of a pineapple, a little over 4 pounds & 17 inches long.  I truly can't believe how this pregnancy has flown by.  We will be kissing your chubby cheeks in less then 2 months!!  Summer has finally hit here in California & I am feeling warm ALL the time.  Your dad thinks I'm crazy cause I sleep under only a sheet & have the fan blowing on me :)  I hope the weather stays mild until you arrive so that I don't feel like I'm carrying around a heater during the summer.

I found out that I only have 2 weeks left at work so that was exciting news.  I am only working 3 days a week right now but those days make me extra tired.  Especially since the other days are normally filled with meetings & church stuff.  It will be nice to truly have no agenda the last few weeks before you arrive.  I have started working on getting your & your sissy room ready.  I took out the baby stuff we saved & started taking inventory so we would know what we truly need before you get here.  I just can't wait!!  I held up each little outfit & pictured you in it & almost cried...I cry very easily these days.

We love you very much Zoey Ryan, we pray you know that.  I feel blessed that you are our little girl & God has in trusted us again to be the parents of a beautiful baby girl.  Stay healthy in there & continue to grow strong.

Lots of love!
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment