Tuesday, May 15, 2012

32 Weeks!


Baby Girl!

We are only like 50 days from meeting you!!  I truly feel like this pregnancy has gone by SO fast.  Your dad & I are elated to kiss your sweet little face.  You are getting bigger by the day & will probably gain about 1/2 a pound a week from her on out.  This week you weigh 3 3/4 pounds, about the size of a large jicama.  So that would mean you should be about 7-8 pounds by birth...that is my ideal :)

This week was Mother's Day & we truly had a wonderful day.  We spent the first part of the day at church & then in the afternoon we took a little trip to Disneyland.  It is always nice to spend sometime as a family just walking around with no agenda.  I am one blessed mommy!  I am grateful for my little girls who have made me mom.  You & your sissy make my life exciting, joyful & memorable.  I pray that one day you can feel the abounding love I have for you with your own child.  I am striving to be a mother you are proud of & who you look up to, like I do your grandma.

Can't wait to hold you in my arms in a few short weeks!  Zoey you are one amazing little girl already.  We love you so very much!!

Love
Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment