Tuesday, February 28, 2012

21 Weeks!

Zoey!

You have been growing & moving so much this week. I can't believe you are already the length of a carrot. You are 10 1/2 inches long, that is exactly half the length your sister was when she was born. We are so proud of your progress & how easy you are right now. We have a lot of transition going on in our little family right now but you are being a good little girl.

I am really starting to show to the point where people are not afraid to ask when I'm due. I like this so much more then when they are wondering if I have just been gaining some weight. I feel like this pregnancy is starting to go by faster, we are more then half way there. July will be here before we know it!

Keep growing little one, we are praying for you & thinking of you often. Lots of love!!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment