Tuesday, February 21, 2012

20 Weeks!


Love!

We are half way Zoey!! I feel like time is flying by so fast, but at the same time I feel like July is so far away. I promise to enjoy the next 20 weeks & continue to dream of what your sweet little face will look like. We had another ultrasound this week & everyone says your profile looks like Hallee. You two are going to be the cutest little sisters!!

You are the length of a banana, 10 inches long. You sister was 21 inches when she was born so you are about 1/2 there. Also your sis weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces...please don't get much bigger then that :) We are praying you can already feel how very loved you are. We pray for you often & I know that you can hear our voices, know God loves you! Hallee is so excited for your arrival she kisses & talks to my belly, get used to your chatty sister.

Keep growing & moving around in there, we enjoy feeling your presence. Love you so much sweet girl!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment