Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15 Weeks!

Munchkin!

This week you are the size of an apple which happens to be your sisters favorite word right now. Every round fruit is an ab-bow, it is pretty cute! I can not believe how fast you are growing. We are all SO excited to find out if you are a little boy or girl on Saturday!! I have to say that since my pregnancy has been very different I am thinking you might be a little boy. I think it would be fun to have a little boy around the house. I also know the power of sister & how much Hallee would love to have a little sissy. Either way we just can not wait to call you by name.

You & I are going to go through a growing spurt here in the next few weeks so keep healthy. We pray for you often babe, I hope you know you are very loved.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment