Tuesday, January 10, 2012

14 Weeks!


Baby!

It has been SO unbelievably nice outside this week I can't wait for you to enjoy this weather. If you are anything like your big sissy you are going to love to be outside. The best part is that I have been feeling SO much better the last week. I have not been getting sick & have had more energy during the day. I am still ready for bed early but at least I can make it through the day without a nap.

You are getting so much bigger in there each week I feel like it is going by so fast. You are already the size of a lemon & weigh 1 1/2 ounces. You are on your way to being a full grown baby in no time. Your big sister can't wait to meet you, she loves to kiss my belly & tell you that she loves you. You are going to love her, she is a fun little girl!

We decided that we are going to go in and have an early ultrasound so that we can find out if you are a little boy or girl. We are so very excited to call you by name! We find out in 2 weeks & I am already counting down the day. You stay healthy in there & we will see in a few days during our ultrasound!

Love you tons!
Mom

2 comments: