Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12 Weeks

Cutie!

Well we have made it through the first trimester!! We survived all the gross morning sickness & extra tiredness. I am looking forward to what the next few weeks have in store for us. You are getting bigger in there every day & I can tell. Even though you are only the size of a lime you are making my clothes fit a little more snug. This is that awkward stage where you just look like you have gained some extra weight.

My friend Kay likes to call this the "sausage" phase. She would know best because she just had her sweet little boy Graham Lewis!! We are beyond excited for Kaylyn & Danny to experience the joy of parenting. They are amazing friends & for sure will make extraordinary parents, we just adore them.

This week we celebrated the birth of our Savior on Christmas! It was great to spend time with family & eating delicious food. I was glad this time you made me a little more room in there to enjoy all the goods. Next year you will get to see all the excitement & experience what Christmas is all about.

You are one loved little baby! Stay healthy in there sweetie, we love you most!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment