Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Big Sis!

Hallee Jane!

We found out that you are going to be a big sissy!! We are so excited for this new role you will have. We prayed before we decided to have another baby & it was more then evident that you were truly made to be a big sister. You have such a sweet personality & just love other there is no doubt that you will excel in this area too. You are such a loving, caring, sharing, funny & energetic little girl I know you will enjoy having someone to share growing up with.

I want you to know that this little one is not going to replace you & our bond. You are my sweet little girl & this new addition will have its own place in my heart. I have cherished the past few years sharing life with you in my belly & here on earth. I promise that the next 9 months as we prepare for this new baby I will make time for the 2 of us. I want to soak up the last few months of it being just me & you.

Know that because you are such an amazing little girl that is what made us want another child. You are so much fun we just could not imagine having another one for you to play with & love on. We love you so very much big sister!! I am praying that over the next 9 months you will grow & become well prepared for your new sibling.

All my love,
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment