Sunday, September 18, 2011

7 Years Ago...

Your dad & I got married September 18, 2004. We had dated for over 5 years & were anxiously ready to start our new life together. We had the pleasure of celebrating with all of our family & close friends. I look forward to sharing with you all the wonderful details & pictures when you are older. I pray that someday you meet someone as wonderful as your dad. I'm definatly not ready to see you walk down the aisle, so please take your time!

For our anniversary your dad surprised me with a fun date in LA. He picked me up from work & took me to dinner (Chick-fil-a) my choice!! Then we drove to Hollywood Blvd where we were going to see the new Cirque du Soleil IRIS. It was so amazing!! We spent a few hours before the show walking around looking at the stars, shopping & our favorite people watching. You can get a lot of good people watching in down there for sure! It was a wonderful night speding time talking about the highlights of the last 7 years & where we look forward to being in the years ahead. I love that man SO very much!

Visiting Dad's favorite star!

After the show we went on a little adventure to
have some delicious hot dogs...yum!

1 comment:

  1. JOHN STAMOS!!!! LOL! I love it! Happy belated Anniversary, love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete