Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 12



My sweet Lime!

This week we had another ultrasound and it was AMAZING!! You were moving around so much and then decided to fall right to sleep. The doctor had me trying to wake you up by moving and coughing and you would just roll over and go back to sleep. It was so much fun and I love that your dad was there with me. We now have many pictures of you around the house.

We also got to tell everyone at church that you are coming. It was so exciting to see how excited all the students are to meet you. Let me tell you, they are lined up to babysit you! The way we told all of the students is after the message we played a game. I spoke in Wildside and did the game in there and your daddy spoke in HSM and played the game in there. We played a true or false celebrity game and the last question was Is Kristin going to have a baby in October? True or False. They all got it right away and were so excited! I can’t wait for you to meet all of these wonderful students and be a part of the ministry we love so much.

All my love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment