Thursday, February 11, 2010

To my son or daughter

I am some what a worrier. I worry. I want to have unwavering faith, and for the most part I do. I really find myself worrying about you. Its so ridiculous. I want to just enjoy this pregnancy and I prayed for your mom to be pregnant like crazy, and I never thought about anything bad, or the nerves that go along with it.

I am sure you are cooking in your moms tummy just fine, but I can already see where this is going. You will be born and I will worry about your health. I can already see myself worrying the first time you cough, cry, act sick. I want to apologize now for the times that I am overbearing, seem mean because I dont let you do something. It really is because I love you.

I cant wait to see you.

Your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment