Monday, February 8, 2010

My future Dodger’s fan

We took the final pictures today for the album that we are going to give your grandparents to tell them that you are coming! I have to say, you are not even here and I am changing my life. You really make me want to be better a better person. Today I was thinking about my dad (your grandpa) and just the mistakes that he made. dont get me wrong he is a great man and I cant wait to tell you how he has helped me be the man I am today. I do think of all of the mistakes though and wonder what mistakes I will make with you. I guess this is a pre-emptive apology.

I love you. I really do. There is nothing that I want more than to be a great father to you. I pray everyday that I am the kind of father that you look up to, that you see Christ working in, that you want to be around (even though I know that it is inevitable that in Middle School through High School you wont want me around). Know that I love you and that even now your mom and I are already praying for you.

Love you always,

Your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment