Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Little Poppy seed,

I call you that because I found out today that you are the size of a poppy seed today. Take a second and think about that. In a few years you will be playing games with me, and right now you are the size of something on my in-n-out burger (which by the way I cant wait to see the look on your face when you try one of those).

I watched the Super Bowl and the Saints won and it just made me super excited to think that this time next year I will be watching it with you. Who knows maybe the Jets will pull it off for the first time in years and we could celebrate together.

Time goes by so fast, but I know that the next few months will drag as I wait for you. I never pictured myself as overprotective (Im not like that with any student) but I think if I had it my way I would have your mom be bed ridden just to protect you. I love you and cant wait to see you.

Love you no matter what,

Your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment