Wednesday, July 4, 2012

40 Weeks!


Little Sissy!

Today is your due date & boy are we glad you decided to come early.  We just adore you so much & are so happy to have you here.  Our first week home had been so much fun.  I have to say that Hallee was a good baby but you are great!  You are the perfect 2nd child because you are so mellow.  I am blessed that I nurse you before we go to bed & I only have to get up around 2am to feed you again & then you sleep until 6-7am.  AMAZING!  I am sure that extra pound of weight helps the situation.

Hallee truly loves her little sister so much.  She has done so well around you that we could not have asked for a better big sister.  The funny thing is that we were prepared to not get much sleep bringing home a newborn but it has been Hallee that has not been sleeping.  Poor little girl has gone thru so many transitions the last few months.  She has been waking up in the middle of the night asking for someone to come lay with her.  She even asks for ZoSee because she wants to see you...too cute!  I know that having a new baby is a big transition for everyone so we are just being patient with her.  I know that it will pass soon & she will get back to a new normal.

Thank you for bringing so much joy to our family already.  I pray that you & your sister will be the best of friends & truly enjoy each others company.  Thank you for being such an easy baby during this new life journey.  We look forward to seeing you grow & experience life in the months to come.  We love you to the moon Zoey Ryan.

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hope she is still sleeping well for you! I am so proud of you for being strong for Zoey and am thankful God chose you to bring her into this world. She has the sweetest face!! I can't wait to get my hands on her.

    ReplyDelete