Tuesday, June 12, 2012

36 Weeks!


Little Girl!

You are really getting so big in there.  I think you have officially run out of room & have decided to take up residency in my ribs.  You are not always there but I often have to move your little legs out of there.  I can't blame you because you are about 18 1/2 inches & 6 pounds, like a crenshaw melon.

This week your auntie Emily graduated high school & I can't believe it!  I feel like it was just yesterday when she was in kindergarden.  It makes me think that I am going to blink my eyes & you & your sister are going to be graduating or walking down the aisle...eek!  Promise me that we will enjoy every moment & you will not grow up too fast!?!?

I truly can't wait to see how God uses you to change this world & the amazing gifts He has given you.  I look forward to seeing your path unfold before you.  But lets make sure that is many many moments from now & that we cherish them all!  We love you very much Zoey & can't believe you will be here in a month from now!

Love, 
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment