Tuesday, May 29, 2012

34 Weeks!

 

Zoey!

This has been a busy week for us, I feel like we have been going all week.  Its a good thing you are such a great travel companion & don't need much attention other then for mom to eat.  You are 4 3/4 pounds this week, like a cantaloupe.  It was funny when I was at the grocery store with your dad & I had to stop & hold the cantaloupe up to my belly so we could visualize how big you really are.   You are getting so big in there that you have started kicking me in my ribs...that is not my favorite.  Luckily you only do it for a second & then I can push your little foot out of the way.

I have been craving lots of salty food this week.  I am trying to be good out how much salt I eat since it is so hot out I know that I will swell easy.  My wedding ring is finally starting to get tight on my finger but I refuse to take it off.  I hope that does not come back to haunt me!  I really also crave anything not water...I want Starbucks chai tea or cherry coke daily but I try to limit that as well.  We have been spending a lot of time outside since the weather has been beautiful so I try to drink water as much as possible.

I have been reading this great parenting book that gave me a wonderful verse & thought to thing of when parenting becomes just a task.  "Remember the value of what you are doing.  So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Cor 15:58"  This has been great reminder for me as a mommy.  Help hold me accountable that you are not just a task & a blessing from the Lord.  We love love love you so much!!


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment