Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 Weeks!



Princess!

We are three quarters of the way done, I truly feel like it was just yesterday that we found out we were having another little girl!!  I feel like I am going to blink my eyes & you are going to be here.  I can't lie that I want you to live in my belly forever.  


You weigh 3 pounds like a head of cabbage.  That is almost half what your birth weigh should be...according to me! :)  Im hoping you decide to stay in the mid 7 pound range.  I visited the doctor again this week & of course you sound healthy.  I have been rolling around a lot the last few day.  You better enjoy the room cause I have a feeling you are not going to be able to move around much longer.  Your kicks & jabs are ever stronger so we enjoy watching the show that takes place.

I pray that you hear us talking about how much we love you.  You seem to enjoy when we read Hallee & Kingston bible stories at night cause that is when you wake up.  I know that you hear us all pray about how much we feel blessed to be your family.  We love you to the moon & back Zoey!

Love
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Zoey, we can't wait to meet you & kiss your sweet baby face.

    ReplyDelete