Tuesday, April 24, 2012

29 Weeks!

Little Sis!

This week you weigh 2.5 pounds 15 inches long, the length of a butternut squash.  Your bones are getting stronger in there so I have been trying to drink milk daily, which is not my favorite.  I have been eating cereal almost every morning so that I make sure to have my milk :)

I had the wonderful opportunity to get away for the weekend with our church.  They bless us staff wives each year with a relaxing retreat at this fabulous little bed & breakfast.  It was a great time for me to relax & get a little break from the crazy schedule I keep most times.  Your dad & grandma helped out with Hallee & Kingston so you had me all to yourself.  I look forward to this weekend each year because I get a pampering massage, delicious food, sleeping in & much needed girl time.  I always leave feeling refreshed & encouraged by the other wives there.  Needless to say I am a spoiled little lady & have to head back to reality this week. 

I can't wait to share relaxing moments with just the two of us with you in my arms.  I pray that you learn the importance of recharging & community early in life.  My hope is that I get better at this & can be a great example to you of the important qualities of life.  We love you so much baby girl, cant wait to kiss your face!!

Lots & Lots of love
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment