Tuesday, April 17, 2012

28 Weeks!



Zoey!

We are officially in our 3rd trimester, the home stretch is here!! We got to visit the doctor this week & hear your sweet little heartbeat, that never gets old.  I start visiting the doctor every 2 weeks from here on out so I will get to hear you more often so the extra visits are worth it.  I also had to do the annoying glucose test this week!  That is when they make you drink this lime sugar water (tastes like flat sprite) & sit there for an hour until they draw your blood.  The worst part is that they make you fast before the test so I was SO hungry by the time my test was done!!

You weigh the same as a Chinese cabbage. I have to admit I have never seen one, that I know of so I really don't know how big that is.  All I know is that it is approximately 2 1/4 pounds.  I feel like you should weigh more then that since I personally feel SO big!  Lucky for me I have your daddy that reminds me how pretty I am & how good I look.  You are going to love how great he is at complimenting his girls!  Love you so much little one.

Love

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment