Tuesday, April 3, 2012

26 Weeks!

Sweets!

I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  You are already 14 inches long, the length of an English cucumber.  It is already April & that means you should arrive in about 3 months...WOW!!  You have been kicking so much lately it is pretty funny.  You really enjoy when I eat anything that has sweets in it, sometimes I feel like you are doing arobics in there.

I have to admit that I have been really bad about taking my weekly pictures, so I am sorry.  Your daddy has been working some long hours so remembering to take my picture when he gets home has been hard.  Im sorry I will try to get better :) 

Know that you are extremely loved & cherished sweet baby girl!  We love dreaming about you & praying for the amazing women you will be one day.  Stay healty in there Zoey.

Lots of love!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment