Tuesday, January 31, 2012

17 Weeks!

Zoey!

This has been a busy week I feel like. We are getting ready to head to Seattle & Minnesota so I have been planning & preparing for those 8 days. I am beyond excited to see both for the first time. I have heard wonderful things about Seattle & have always wished to go there. Minnesota brings another sense of excitement because we get to spend time with the Tisor family!! Jord is one of my best friends & I miss her often so I'm looking forward to some refreshing time with her. I am also excited to hang out with her little boys, which I am sure are Hallee & your future boyfriends :)

Another exciting thing is that you are really starting to move around in there! I started feeling you a few weeks ago but your daddy was able to start feeling you this week. You are the 5 inches long & weigh about 5 ounces, the size of a turnip. After we put your sissy to bed we lay there and enjoy your rolling around in my belly. I think you realize this is your time with no distractions & you take full advantage of it. It is such a sweet time just the 3 of us.

I am praying you are one happy little girl, who loves Jesus & this beautiful life. Keep growing in there & stay healthy sweets, we love you!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment