Tuesday, January 3, 2012

13 Weeks!

Little!

This was a fun week! We had another doctor appointment & got to hear your sweet little heartbeat. I still think that is my favorite sound after a babies laugh. It is always exciting to hear the little flutter of your heart. I can not believe how fast I feel like you are growing in there, you are already 3 inches long, the size of a large shrimp. Shrimp is one of you grandpa's favorite foods, he always asks if we want steak & shrimp for dinner when we come over. He is so predictable!

It was also New Years Eve & I can not believe that it is 2012 already!! This is the year that you will be born, that is crazy. I know that we have half of the year to go before you are here but it is still weird to think we are in your birth year. I am so excited for what 2012 is going to bring to us. I feel like the past few years that each years has brought more excitement. This year is no exception.

We love you so much sweet little one! Keep growing & getting strong in there.

Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment