Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 Weeks!

Little!

This week has been a fun one around the house, Christmas is in full swing here! We have all the decorations up, the smell of sugar cookies, full calendar of parties & my all time favorite the Christmas light glow through the windows. I think of how different Christmas was last year when your sissy was 2 1/2 months old & now she is running around the house playing with her nativity set. Oh how I look forward to next year when you are here & the two of you can enjoy the beautiful season.

This week you are barley the size of a kumquat, too cute! You are still making sure that I know you are in there each morning. I am hoping that in the next week or so I will be done with this awful "morning sickness" we will see. Other then the nausea I have felt great during the day, not too tired until around 9pm then I expire.

I hope you are enjoying the sound of Christmas tunes in there. Stay strong sweet little baby. We are praying for you lots & love you tons!

Hugs & Kisses,
Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment