Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 13

Sweetie!

You are growing up so fast. This week you turned 3 months old & I'm in total denial how fast it is all going by. It has only been 3 months but I really can't remember my life with out you in it. Your smile melts my heart every time you look at me. You smile with your mouth open most of the time & it is so sweet. Your daddy looks at you & you smile every time. I just love to see the relationship the two of you have it is so sweet. I just imagine that is how my relationship with my daddy was since I was such a daddy's girl.

This week you started sleeping in your crib in your own room. It was such a bitter sweet moment for us because I will hopefully start sleeping better, but it means you are growing up. The first night I nursed you & then took you in your room & you went right to sleep. I then went back in our room & watched you on the monitor & could not help but cry. It was such a sweet moment to watch you sleep but also sad to think you will not be sleeping in our room anymore. I'm sure there will be a time when you are scared of the monsters under your bed or just want to cuddle. I can't wait for those days.

I have been dreading going back to work & that time has come. I go back to work next week & I already miss you so much. We are so blessed that your daddy has a wonderful job where he can take you into work or work from home so as of right now you will not need to go to a daycare. That makes the transition back to work a little easier. I am excited that the two of you will be spending more time together, a little jealous too!

We love you more then you will ever know Hallee. Thank you for adding so much to our family.

1 comment: