Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week 2

Sweet Girl!

This week has been so many changes! You are already looking different & getting bigger. We went to your 1 week check up & you now weigh 7 lbs 9 oz. The doctor said that you are extremely healthy It still seems surreal that you are our baby. Your daddy is so in love with you I just love watching him stare at you. It has been so nice that he has been able to stay home with me & help me get adjusted. You have been nursing every 3 hours pretty much like clock work...once again a punctual girl like you mom. This week you also lost your belly button stub so that is nice so we don't have to watch out for it when changing your diaper & baths.

You are such a sweet little girl & I'm so proud to call you my daughter! Know that your daddy & I love you very much.

Love always
Mom
This is your crazy fro after a bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment