Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 24


Cute Corn Cob!

You have gained about 4 ounces since last week & that puts almost 1 1/4 pounds. You are almost a foot long, the length of an ear of corn. This week has been so much fun because you have been extremely active. You have been moving around so much all week I become mesmerized just watching my belly twitch & roll. I have to say that you like to move the most when I'm trying to sleep...you little stinker! I don't mind when you wake me up a little bit before my alarm goes off because I get to just lay there & watch you roll around.

We went to the doctor again this week for our monthly check up. The doctor said you are doing great & growing prefectly in there. We got the chance to hear your heartbeat again and I have to say it is my favorite sound. There is nothing like hearing the sweet pitter patter of your heart first thing in the morning! I wish that I could take her doppler home with me & listen to it everyday.

Also this week we made our very first big purchase for you!! We bought a Dutailier glider/rocker for your room. Your dad & I were so excited to bring it home as soon as we got there I had to try it out. I sat in it for a few minutes just thinking of you. I can't belive that in only a few short months you will be in my arms in that chair. I look forward to those sweet moments we will spend together in that glider sleeping, laughing & reading together.

I love you so much baby girl!
Mommy






2 comments:

  1. ...and the painful breastfeeding moments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it too in your "new" house that I can't wait to see!!! LOL! Your tummy is getting bigger I CAN'T WAIT to see you!!!

    Hopefully we will get together on the 5th!

    ps you can buy a doppler that will let you listen to Hallee's heartbeat! =) Don't know how intense you really want to get! =) Miss you "Ivory"!

    ReplyDelete