Saturday, June 12, 2010

23 Weeks



My Big Mango Girl!!

This week you are more than 11 inches long and weigh just over a pound, about as much as a large mango! Mangos are my all time favorite fruit, and it just so happened that your grandma sent some home with me when I visited this week. So in celebration I have been eating mango all week! I can definitely tell you are getting longer because when you move we can see you on one side of my belly and the complete opposite at the same time. You are doing some gymnastics in there little girl!

This week I had a cherry coke for the first time in a long time. Cherry coke is my favorite drink but since it has caffeine it has not become more of a treat I don't get too often. I made the mistake of having it with dinner and the two of us were up all night. I have to say you enjoyed the cherry coke because you were doing somersaults in my belly until the wee hours of the morning. Needless to say your daddy has cut us off of anything with caffeine after 3pm.

I lead a small group of high school girls, that I adore, for 3 years at our previous church and they graduated high school this week! I was able to attend my sweet Jenna's graduation, she has been a huge influence in the small group leader I am today. I am so extremely proud of the way God had grown these girls in into Godly women they are today. It was exciting to see them all in their cap & gowns. I was lucky they had both graduations at the same facility so I got to stick around and see the other girls arriving. I have truly enjoyed sharing life with these girls and look forward to seeing God continue to use them on their new college campus. These girls love you so much, I'm excited to introduce you to them. I pray that you would love our Lord the way they do. Also that you would have a small group of friends to share life with because it truly shapes us all.

I'm praying for you little daughter, that you would love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind & strength. I anticipate the days we will get to talk about the bible and what those stories mean for you. Please continue to grow in there sweet Hallee, but don't grow up too fast!

Love you more then you know!

Your mother

2 comments:

  1. You are looking sooo cute now-a-days gf!!! ps I too had a cherry coke the other day and of course thought of you and our trips to Del Taco. ((Like the only fast food place that has that luscious drink)) Yummy mangos! I can not believe it is time for "your girls" to graduate! Time flies!

    How could your little sweet pea NOT grow up loving the Lord with such strong parents to guide her down the path of Righteousness! I love you friend! ((and Mike)) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I just found out about this exciting new adventure! Candice forwarded me your link and I have been reading it ever since. SO excited for you friend!! This blog is so super sweet and I love hearing your thoughts and prayers for this baby girl. She is so lucky to have such amazing and Godly parents. I can't wait to meet her! Stay healthy and enjoy every moment of this :)

    ReplyDelete