Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 7



My Sweet Blueberry!

We had our first doctor's appointment this week...it was WONDERFUL!! All I kept thinking was thank you God for allowing me to take part in your creation. I feel so blessed that he has give your dad & I the opportunity to love & care for you. I was so excited to see you for the first time that I was crying before we even got into the ultrasound room. Our ultrasound tech was very sweet & explained everything to us. We were able to hear and see your heartbeat, I think that was the sweetest moment of my life! Your heartbeat was SO fast, of course I cried again. I wanted to record your heart and listen to it every night before I go to bed. I can't wait to hold you against my chest and not only hear, but feel your heart against mine.

This week was also Valentines Day & you were mine & your dad’s little Valentine. It was sweet to think about how much you are growing already. I defiantly feel my body changing and am looking forward to feeling you grow inside me. We ordered the book we are going to use to tell our family about you. I can’t wait for it to get here!! We are planning on having breakfast with my side of the family and lunch with dad’s side of the family next week. They are going to be so excited. I love you so much, keep growing strong in there!

Love you!
~Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment