Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Months

Sweets!

You are so much fun! It has become such a blessing to be able to be home with you. I really can't imagine working full time again because I feel like I would miss so much of your development. I honestly feel like you do something new or different every day. This summer has been so busy for all of us so you have definitely been out of any type of norm but have adjusted well. There have been a few hiccups in your sleeping but nothing we can't adjust to.

Walking has become the new normal & you are pretty much running (or at least attempting to) everywhere you go. You would prefer to not wear shoes but we are working on that. You have such great balance so you have really avoided having many bumps & bruises. That has been a blessing because I was worried since you were so adventurous that mastering walking would come with many ice packs & band-aides.

You have been so much better about taking 2 naps a day that last about 1-1 1/2 hours. That has been great for mommy's sanity because now I can get some stuff done around the house. You love your crib & that has been something we have learned with all the traveling we have done this summer. You really don't enjoy sleeping in a pack-n-play but you will if you must. You tend to just wake up a few times during the night but then fall back to sleep. I think this is because there is not much padding in the pack-n-play & you roll around A LOT when you sleep. The nice thing is you sleep until at least 7am most nights when you are in your crib...thank you for that!

Some of your new words are baaabee (baby) to all of your dolls & other little kids. The way you say it is so sweet, it is probably my favorite word you say. You also say mud butt ALL the time & we have NO idea what it means, I can't wait until we figure it out. You also say geerp (grape) & burrberry (blueberry). You are so funny & talk all the time like we are totally have a conversation.

Your favorite toys are your baby & my old kitchen set & shopping cart. My parents saved my kitchen set & all the pieces from when I was little & now you are in love. You walk around pushing the shopping cart & playing with all the food for hours. It is awesome & brings back memories for me!
You have started walking up to us & taking our hand & walking us to where you want to play. You also take us to show us something. Like you now take my hand & walk me to the fridge when you are hungry...silly girl! You just LOVE food! You are truly your daddy's daughter. You love cheese, meat, veggies, beans & especially fruit. You can eat grapes, blueberries, strawberries & oddly enough green beans all day long. The truth is you will not turn down anything.
Thank you Hallee for bringing so much joy. We pray for you often & can't wait to see how your personality glorifies God in the years to come. Love you so much baby!!

Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment