Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Asher & Hallee

You know those friends that you absolutely could not live without...well that is my sweet friend Jorden! We have shared many chapters of life together in the past years & my favorite so far is motherhood. The sad part is that she now lives in Minnesota so many of our life is shared via the phone, skype & text. Still she is the greatest friend one could ask for I cherish her! The great thing is that I adore her little babe Asher Luke, he is a sweetheart. They visited in December 2010 when the kids were 2 1/2 & 8 months old & it was a joy to see them spend some time together. To best capture the moments our beautiful & talented (AND Prego!) friend Kaylyn took so sweet pictures.










Well fast forward 4 months & my great friends came out to celebrate Asher turning 1 years old! Jor wanted to take Asher to the beach for the first time & get some fun pics of the kiddos. Our friend & former student Christa took some beautiful pictures of the cuties!




Now I'm just counting down the days until July when Jord & Asher come to visit again!!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best, Kris! This post made me miss you guys even more than I already do, which seems pretty hard to beat! I think you are just working really hard to get me to move back out there! ;)

    ReplyDelete