Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Steps!

Ok so I really can't believe that you have started taking your first steps. Walking is your favorte thing to do these days. Anytime I am sitting on the ground playing with you, you just pull yourself up & want to stand. Honesly you have NO desire to crawl it is kind of funny. I really need you to slow down & stop growing up so fast.




I know this video is a little rough I was too busy talking to you to make sure that your entire body was in the video. BIG GIRL!!

9 comments:

  1. so crazy!! i cant believe she is walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so crazy!! i cant believe she is walking!!! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hallee is growing up so fast! 6 months and walking?! Oh my... Go Hallee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so tiny and all ready to take on the world! So proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!! Our almost 12 month old won't even take steps on his own yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Ellie is like Asher, she will cruise but she collapses if we try to get her to stand on her own, much less take steps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! She'll be walking on her own in no time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wwwwhhhhaaaattttt!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! Disney trips are about to change!!!! Get the leash ready! LOL! Love you guys! GO Hallee GO!

    ReplyDelete