Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome Home!

We were discharged on October 5th & more then ready to come home.

I was a little emotional while we got you dressed in your cute coming home outfit. I could not believe that you are truly ours & we don't have to give you back. You were coming home with us, our little love bug! It was a little rainy outside & that gave us the excuse to drive 35mph, even though it was really because we had precious cargo. The drive home was pretty silent I think both your daddy & I were in shock. I just kept looking at your wonderful father in amazement & then at you in your seat. Your Grandma, Grandpa & Auntie Emily were there to welcome us home. We all just stared at you in our house, we showed you your room & where you live now. We have a new addition to our family that is the greatest gift God has given us. Your daddy & I would say that other then our wedding your birth is the best thing that has ever happened to us...I think they tie!
Getting you ready...
I felt like I was dressing a doll
So grown up

Our family

2 comments:

  1. Conrgrats guys! And I remember you two as the ones who didn't want kids...and look at you guys! It's perfect! You guys look so in love with each other and your precious little angel! So happy for you! Can't wait to see her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute in her big girl outfit, especially with that headband!! Congratulations and enjoy your sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete