Saturday, October 2, 2010

39 Weeks

Our mini watermelon,

We are waiting for you to greet the world! You likely already measure about 20 inches & weigh a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. I really love watermelon, especially on a hot summer day. This week has been full of a lot of excitement as we wait for you to make your appearance.

This week has been extremely hot, I have been so glad that we had such a mild summer. Your daddy & I try to find things to do where it is nice & cool. The house has been around 90 degrees & since San Clemente does not have air that is pretty ridiculous. I went to work with your dad a few days & worked on some stuff at the offices so that I could enjoy the air conditioner there. I have secretly been hoping that I go into labor so that we get to spend time in the hospitals air conditioner. We went to the doctor again this week for our weekly check up & not much has changed. I was a little disappointed since I was really hoping they would say that you were ready. You are due on Sunday so we will see how close you are to your due date.

On Friday your daddy & I went to the mall to escape the heat & walk around. I started have contractions there were about 30 minutes apart but they were not too painful. That evening I went to my monthly bunco event with some of my great friends & by that time my contractions were 7-10 minutes apart. They were still not painful but they were coming more regularly so hopefully that means something. Your dad is extremely excited & has the bags packed & is ready to leave any second. We really hope that these contractions continue & that you will be here by the end of the weekend.

Hurry up little love we REALLY want to meet you. Love you so very much Hallee.

Love
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment