Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 36

My Crenshaw Melon!

Hallee you now weigh almost 6 pounds, like a crenshaw melon & are more than 18 1/2 inches long. You gain about an ounce a day, your daddy says I look bigger everyday! We went to the doctor this week & we are right on schedule & you are one healthy girl. The doctor said that I'm 50% effaced & 1 centimeter dilated so things are starting to get ready. I'm excited to go to the doctors again next week to see what progression there has been.

This week was also my first week on maternity leave, so NO MORE work!! It has been so nice to do some stuff around the house & run some errands. I was also able to spend some time with Alissa & baby Wesley this week. Every time I hold him I get so excited for that to be you in a few weeks. Every morning your daddy wakes up & says "Hallee come out today, daddy wants to meet you!" I love how excited he is!

We also had our family/friend shower in Chino Hills this week. I once again was SO overwhelmed by how much people love our little family. Our family & friends spoiled us with great gifts & more adorable handmade goodies! Your grandma did such a great job putting this shower together, she is such a good hostess! Your daddy & I feel so blessed to have the wonderful support we have. I can't wait to organize all of the amazing stuff we got, the we just wait for you to arrive!

I can't wait to see you in a few weeks little girl. Make sure not to get too big in there & stay head down please! Love you SO very much Hallee Jane!

I Love you!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment