Saturday, September 25, 2010

38 Weeks



Lovely Leek!

Baby girl you weigh about 6.8 pounds & are over 19 1/2 inches long, like a leek. I really hope you don't get much bigger then what the average is because I have to birth you! :) We had another doctors appointment this week & things are still progressing. We are now 1.5 centimeter dilated & my cervix has softened, so it really could be any time! After this doctors appointment I have really been thinking more about how soon you really are going to be here. I have not been too worried about labor until the last few days. I have to admit that I am starting to get a little scared, luckily your daddy & grandma will be there to encourage me. The even better part is that you will be there at the end of it all & that is the most exciting part!!

Your daddy & I want you here so bad that we are trying any of speed labor up remedies. We have been walking A LOT, I have been to Disneyland 2 times this week. One of the times I went the parking attendant saw my belly & parked me in the handicap parking lot so I would not have to walk as far...I guess he did not know that was the whole reason I was there! We went to lunch at a Thai food restaurant to eat spicy food, I ate my lunch on a 4 out of 5 spicy scale. I have been doing squats since they say that can help too. We have been doing anything & everything, some stuff I will tell you about when you get older. Also your daddy is so helpful this week he painted my toenails, it was so cute, I could not stop laughing!

Just know that you have so many people that love you & can't wait to meet you so hurry up & get here!! We love you so very much Hallee & can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. My dearest Hallee,
    I would like to request that you stay under 7lbs for the sake of your beautiful momma! We are so excited to meet you! Praying for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went an got a pedicure on a Sunday, my Braxton hicks went crazy on Monday and Tuesday I had Ellie! So have Mike massage those feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a good time @ dland love!!!! Hallee come out!!!! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete