Saturday, May 29, 2010

21 Weeks

Sweet Carrot!

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long the length of a carrot. Every week Im just astonished how big you are getting. I love how intricate our God is and how he just continues to knit you together. I am still in awe that he finds us worthy of being part of His creation, thank you Lord!

It has been so much fun this week being able to call you buy your name. Hallee Jane!! (Hal-lee) Your daddy and I picked your name out before you were even created. We went away for our 5 year anniversary & it was there that we decided that we were ready to have a baby. We were so excited dreaming about you that we stopped by a book store and started looking thru baby name books. We kept finding ones we liked but nothing that was for sure. My middle name is Lee and I had always wanted my daughter to have that somewhere in it. I wanted to add it on the end of a name and Hallee was perfect! Jane is my grandmother's middle name and she has been a huge influence in my life. I am so glad that we found a name that we know will be perfect for you, Hallee Jane Brook.

This week your little, well not so little, cousin Jason Roger was born! He was 9 pounds 8 ounces 21 inches long, he is going to be a tall boy like his daddy. It was so exciting driving to the hospital dreaming of that being me in 19 weeks. You are going to have so much growing up with these little boys. It has been so much fun sharing this journey with your Auntie Sarah.

We moved this week so I am looking forward to starting your room. Your daddy & I can't wait to start painting. We love you so much Hallee I hope you know that. We are praying for you to stay healthy & for the great girl you are going to grow up to be. Love you so much!

Hugs & Kisses
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Love you Hallee Jane!! It was great to spend time with you my sweet friend. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name and i enjoy reading about your journey!!!! so excited for you three!
    love and miss you all
    -rash

    ReplyDelete